Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I know you were all probly very worried about me, but I am alive


I realize I probably talk a lot about myself here and use the word "I" , but you know what? that ok because this is a blog about me so if you don't like, suck a lemon. So today my good friend Phil dropped the idea of continuing my blog after noticing that it has been over a month since my last post. Being a very easy person to convince, here I am once again. It's not that I haven't wanted to blog but with class it has been extremely busy. like in previous posts, it is this busyness that has put me here, I am procrastinating, not only that but i am also fighting back running to the bathroom to empty a pot coffee I just finished processing. enough of the silly talk, this is a blog for sharing photos and that's darn well what I'm going to do. it's been a long time since my last post and a lot has happened in front of the lens. just a two days ago our lifestyle class ended with a camping trip that involved no sleeping, that was fun. earlier in that class we shot a number of sports from trail running to white water kayaking to mountain biking. Other less interesting classes form this semester include web design, nature and landscape, business and portfolio. the Nature and Landscape wouldn't be so bad but most of the nature that we have shot has been un-natural nature ( caged/mentally unstable parrots and a hothouse filled with butterflies). that being said we did spend a fantastic day where we visited Mitlnach Island, a breeding ground for a number of birds and sea mammals. That day was topped off with four orcas that made for a great treat. As for the web class my pages are all hideous and the business class, well that what I am currently putting off, so I have nothing to share from them.

2 comments: