Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An escape

So,


so i just realized that I like to start posts with "So", but with all asides aside, let me continue with what I am here to talk about. And what am I here to talk about, anything, I am really only trying to put off a project that has to get finished tonight. what I'm typing doesn't actually really matter anywho, its a photo blog not a diary and not a place to blab to people. well it could be, but no one reads this, so its more like blabbing to myself, and therefore a diary. but since your reading it and you are a person, that makes it a place to blab to people which is what i had just said this is not, so lets get to the photos. do you ever find yourself writing in circles, i do?

the pictures. our last fashion class was kinda interesting, we worked on backgrounds, something that we had not done in any of our studio work yet. I think the final results aren't to bad, definitely more interesting than previous. here they are. First person to comment on any of my photos gets a tequila shot next time I see you. And now i burry that comment in a bunch of text so only people who actually read this will have a chance, and thus i will likely never have to buy anyone a shot. ha, i win. oh no i loss, nobody going to read this. :( bullshit aside its time for me to go do my work.



2 comments:

  1. Nice photos, girl pretty. There, two comments, do I get two tequila shots??

    ReplyDelete